How COVID-19 might affect your stay at Parkland
At the present time the site remains closed in line with government policy, but we are pleased to advise that we will be opening from 4th July. Please note that some aspects of caravanning and camping may be different at Parkland this year.
A deposit or full payment will be requested at the time of booking, any remaining balance is due at least seven days prior to your arrival. You can pay your balance by logging into your online account, by card over the phone or we can provide bank details for a BACS payment.
Once a deposit has been paid we will be as flexible as possible with your reservation in the event of new travel restrictions or local lockdowns. Your reservation can be amended to alternative dates or held for a future booking. We will be happy to discuss our cancellation and booking amendment policy to you in connection with COVID-19.
Should you or any member of your party/household show symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of your arrival date please contact us. In this instance you will not be able visit us, your reservation dates can be amended or your deposit will be refunded.
Should you have Covid-19 symptoms whilst onsite please do not leave your unit, seek medical advise and make arrangements to return to your primary residence as soon as possible. Parkland is not available for guests who wish to self isolate if showing Covid-19 symptoms.
Depending on the guidelines issued by the government we do feel that some of our facilities and services maybe restricted. Please be assured we will endeavour to have all safety precautions in place to ensure your stay with us is as safe as possible, but some emphasis will have to be on you as guest as well to take your own precautions.
We request that you follow all social distancing guidelines whilst on site (as per government policy) – please be respectful of other site users.
On arrival we would still like to meet you in person (socially distanced of course) to advise you of information you will require for your stay with us and to show you to your pitch.
- Site Reception – only one person at a time (hand sanitiser available)
- Site Barrier – hand sanitiser is available here
- Site Shop – limited opening hours – only one person at a time (hand sanitiser available)
- Laundry facilities – only one person at a time (hand sanitiser available)
- Dishwashing facilities – we will only be able to provide one indoor sink and one outdoor sink. Please only one person at a time (hand sanitiser available), we request that you sanitise prior to and after use.
- Social room – at this stage this facility will only be available for a maximum of four people at anyone time
- Dining room – at this stage this facility will not be available
- Campers Kitchen – at this stage this facility will not be available
- Chemical Disposal Point – only one person at a time (hand sanitiser, soap and hot water available)
- Showers & Toilets – For your convenience we will be opening our individual shower/toilet rooms, BUT we would prefer for you to use your own onboard facilities as much as possible.
Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance, cleaning products and paper towels are available to assist you in sanitising prior to your use and after your use. We will continue to clean as per our usual high standards, we are also following government protocol on additional cleaning and sanitising procedures. There will be times when all the facilities are closed to allow for deep cleaning. Should the facilities be occupied, please wait outside at a safe distance until the facilities are available for your use.
For your own convenience and peace of mind please ensure that you have your own supply of hand sanitiser, wipes, soap and appropriate cleaning materials, you may also prefer to bring your own toilet paper.
For our glamping and self catering guests, your facilities are all self contained. Each property will be cleaned and sanitised prior to your arrival. Some items may not be available in your unit as described in our listing, but we will ensure you have all the essentials required. All linen is provided by ECOLaundry who have strict procedures in place.
Please be assured we have carried out our risk assessment and we will endeavour to have all safety precautions in place to ensure your stay with us is as safe as possible, but some emphasis will have to be on you as guest as well to take your own precautions.
Government policies and guidance are constantly changing and we will endeavour to keep up to date with the changes as well as taking advice from relevant industry bodies. Should you have any concerns or feel that we missed any issues please contact the site office.
We look forward to welcoming you.